Scandio GmbH, a Cronforce partner, is glad to announce its Task Reminder add-on for Atlassian Confluence. Atlassian added a number of useful features with its Confluence Task Management in Confluence version 5.5 and Scandio takes this to the next level.
Task Reminder for Atlassian Confluence
In collaboration with Gebrüder Gerstenberg GmbH & Co. KG Scandio GmbH expanded the Confluence Task Management by one more feature to make its workflows even more effective.
For this purpose Scandio GmbH developed an add-on which sends reminders with reference to expiring tasks by email, so that the user gains an overview of his shortly expiring tasks and is able to simply keep track of his deadlines.
The add-on Task Reminder for Atlassian Confluence provides the following features for users and administrators:
- output of several to-do lists:
- expired tasks
- expiring tasks within a defined period of time (default 7 days)
- tasks with expiry date
- open tasks without expiry date
- email standard texts are internationalized by reference to the user language; at the moment these languages are available:
Is your language missing? Then just contact Scandio!
- status overview for administrators
- control of the execution of the mail job through “scheduled tasks”
- editable Confluence user group
- editable email subject
- management of the email output (selection or deselection of the lists “tasks with expiry date” and “open tasks without expiry date”)
The Task Reminder add-on made by Scandio GmbH is available at the Marketplace from now on.
A prerequisite is that you are having an installed and activated Confluence inline task plugin. Furthermore the Confluence system has to be configured for email dispatch, so that the system is even able to send emails.
If you have any questions regarding Task Reminder please do not hesitate to contact Scandio.
The Cronforce.com Team