Nowadays companies grow fast. Ever more so in the tech industry, where small startups begin their lives as agile teams of few friends. But anadrol steroids once they become successful need to employ a growing number of skilled workers and manage them in the most efficient way. Hierarchies are created and medium-sized business needs to be reflect them across the enterprise including software in the easiest and most efficient of fashions. This enables growth as the company becomes bigger and structures more complex, yet should account for future organisation shifts.
We, at Cronforce, aim to be the best solution for human capital and time management and allow for easy, scalable and efficient role assignments. Our software architects build a robust generic foundation for a business of any size. On top we engage daily with businesses to assist in setting up Cronforce for specific company needs around time tracking, vacations, absences, project costing and controlling.
Now let’s deep dive in the available role configurations. For example, of a junior analyst called John who had just been hired by a consultancy agency called TheExperts. John is given a Cronforce profile of a worker and assigned to a project. The role division in the agency goes as following:
- Supervisor (Organisation > Projects > Project Name > Team Supervisor Management) – A supervisor is a worker who has the authority to approve timesheets of other workers in the context of a specific project. Lisa, a senior analyst, is given the authority of a supervisor for John in the project he’s been assigned to. When John submits his timesheet for the week, Lisa can view and approve it.
- Project Leader (Organisation > Projects > Project Name) – A leader is the manager of a project. He/she has the authority to assign supervisor roles and change the settings within a project. Unlike other workers the Leader may also view all information, statistics and insights regarding the project. Mary is a project leader and is the one who had assigned Lisa as John’s supervisor since she wanted to delegate responsibilities. She also has an overview of the work and finances being done in the project on a weekly, monthly and yearly scale.
- Global Managers (Settings > Users > Global Managers) – A global manager is responsible for the activity of a whole company in the context of one module – Organisation, Timesheets, Timeoffs and Finance. The global manager has full visibility and authority of all information in that module. Tim, the global manager of Timeoffs at TheExperts, can track all vacation and absences bookings and can approve them. He will notice when John books ten days of vacations in August.
- Administrator (Settings > Users > Administrators)- The administrator in a company has full visibility and authority over all modules and personnel. Normally there would be only one or two such persons in a company. Francesca, head of operations at TheExperts, has Administrator role and she can change every setting in the system to match company strategy, including the global company settings.
- Department Manager (Organisation > Departments > Department Name > Department Managers) – The department role is a special one. A department manager is in charge of all personnel in a specific department, regardless of project. He/she can change the settings of a department and the ones regarding all workers assigned to it. Lory, the manager of the Business Intelligence department at TheExperts – the one John had been attached to – can access all of John’s data and can also approve his timesheets, if necessary.
As the company grows, more and more workers join the business and specific roles increase. With time, John may be granted more authority including time tracking supervision of more junior workers. When John is promoted and given more responsibility. It is trivial to change his role within the company structure as Cronforce streamlines these processes and allows for easy reassignment and addition of workers, keeping company structures agile. With Cronforce you enable your workers to delegate supervision of human capital and time management, and the best part is: Cronforce is free to try.
Why not do it now and get back control of your company data?
Cronforce is a leading provider of cloud-based Business Execution Software, and delivers time tracking, vacations management, budget controlling and workforce planning solutions for organizations of all sizes. A one of a kind fusion of dashboards and business tools it provides you and your clients with real-time overview and reports on business and project developments. Cronforce facilitates day-to-day business and enables managers to make data-driven decisions and increase efficiency. With Cronforce you can access your data easily, anywhere and any time! Cronforce is free to test and use (check our free and paid plans).
The Cronforce.com Team