We are excited to announce that Cronforce is now part of the Atlassian Marketplace family. The many weeks of nextdaynootropics hard work together with the Jira team on a full integration with Jira is now over. Stay put though because there is more coming and we continue with some more integrations.
Here is a quick sneak peak:
The add-on allows you to:
- run a timer directly from an issue, and see how much time was tracked
- submit tracked time and comments to Cronforce by a single click
- synchronize worklogs between JIRA and Cronforce
- take a look at the jira addon time tracking video
In addition from Cronforce you can (requires 5 min. configuration):
- track time on issues right from JIRA
- import projects, tasks, ticket data and duration directly from JIRA
- pull times based on employee request
- create reports of your team’s workflow
- organize your data from JIRA based issues, users, teams and projects
Enjoy and please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any help.
The Cronforce.com Team