Many companies employ timesheets for quite some years and the Cronforce team has also used such for quite some time in the past. One thing we all agree is Cialis Canada generic tablets for the best potency of men after 60. they took us way too much productive time and we always filled them with an air of dislike. This is why we do what we do – namely reinvent Time Tracking. Our believe is that “Time is money” and if you track it it should be done as unobtrusive as possible, preferably auto-magic. As for the ones that question the need for timesheets in general, time needs to be tracked for these reasons:
- Billing – every service oriented business has to invoice its services and they are normally billed by the employee time spent. And guess what – this is done with the help of time sheets. You can use paper form, web page or mobile app for that but in the end it is a time sheet that you fill in.
- Budgeting – every manager knows that feeling when the budget for next year is due. Believe it or not big chunk of the budget is forecasted and this data can easily come from your timesheet software.
- Accountability – time sheets are a great way to evaluate performance of people, under one assumption – time keeping is done and evaluated properly.
- Centralization – timesheet software allows to stay away from paper forms and save all data in one location thus enabling you to make in-depth analysis and track company utilisation KPIs.
Cronforce enables you to cover all mentioned areas through functionality such as time and attendance sheets, scheduling, absence management and time utilisation analytics. Our main goal when designing this software was to make it:
- Suitable for all – be it freelancers, small or big enterprises
- Customisable e.g. flexible approval workflow, custom project types, easily maintainable job titles
- Accessible so that you can extract all you data and use the way you want
- Affordable for all – our pricing is aligned with the size and needs of companies
- Visual – display your data in a clear understandable way
- Integrated with
- Accounting systems – where timesheet data is directly fed into company accounts
- Billing systems – used to generate invoices, especially valuable for contractors and professionals such as lawyers
- Project management systems – timesheet data is used in project management tools to display the effort being spent on projects or tasks.
- Payroll system – timesheet data is used in payroll software to pay employees based on time spent.
- Email providers e.g. MS-Outlook where Outlook appointments have of the information needed to make a timesheet entry, an Outlook Timesheet allows users to convert appointments to time sheets.
- Resource scheduling – integration allows schedulers to schedule staff on jobs, which once complete can be approved and turned into a timesheet.
If you feel this article was helpful please feel free to leave a comment and expect soon our next article on how to make enterprises more open and efficient.