We love our customers and take great care of them. Every new client gets one of our a dedicated support guys and we help with any issues that may occur. Find below a quick guide of the minimal set of configuration you need to do in order to use Cronforce. And the beauty of this is that you can start time tracking in just a few minutes.
- Set Company Settings – just go to Settings menu and walk through each section to validate default values and change if needed.
- Invite your Colleagues – this could be done by clicking on Invite Users in Settings > Users
- Create a Project (Timesheets) – you can either use the default project we created for you or create one of your own. Simply go to Organisation > Projects and press Create.
- Create a TimeOff project (TimeOffs) – again you can use the default projects we created for you or create your own. To create projects simply go to Organisation > Projects (alternatively TimeOffs > TimeOffs list) and press Create. Do not forget to mark the project as TimeOff one. One hint for Vacation projects: you can create more than one as they usually cover a certain year e.g. Vacations 2014, Vacations 2015. You also need to pre-select the Vacations projects in Settings > Vacations Projects to activate them for us.
- Assign your Colleagues to a Project – just click on a Project and viagraforhealthyman.com then press Team Management at the bottom of the page. Pressing the Add button in the list of employees adds them to the team and the change is active immediately.
- Assign Timesheet Approvers – click on a Project and then press Team Supervisors Management. You can then assign as many supervisors as you want per employee. if you do not want to set approvers then just set Auto approval if no supervisors in Settings > Time.
Hope this helps and keep in mind we are available 24/7 to help you with any requests – feel free to contact us!
Cronforce blends business critical tools for small and medium sized businesses with powerful analytics. A one of a kind fusion of dashboards as informative as Google Analytics and business modules as powerful as SAP that provides you and your clients with real-time overview of business and project developments. The platform is operating in the cloud which facilitates day-to-day business and enables managers to make data-driven decisions and increase efficiency.
The Cronforce.com Team